You are here
Johanna aspires towards connecting ecology and spirituality within communitarian living.
Its very important for her to support a love-culture that is based on truthfullness and freedom as well as solidarity amongst women.
As a musician and dancer she is enchanting the group again and again, and she knows how to create spaces in which people can connect through truthful communication, singing and dancing.
She feels very connected to plants which amongst other things can be seen in her permaculture-gardens.
- 2003 - 2006: Pedagogic academy, Vienna - Diplom Pedagog
- 2007: Ayuvedic Yoga-Massage training, Yoga teacher training, India
- 2008 till 2012: Living, studing and working in Tamera (Ecovillage / Healingbiotope, Portugal)
- Ecovillage Design Education
- Permaculture education with Sepp Holzer
- Leading a permaculture garden of Tamera for 2 years
- Love school courses with Sabine Lichtenfels
- 2012 till 2014: Living in Community Cento e Oito, Portugal
- Plays guitar, accordeon and harmoneum with preference for mantras and folkloric songs
- Creates spaces where people can connect through singing, dancing and truthfull communication