Dancing, loving, praying in the moon light
We celebrate the culmination of the Cycle, when the energy of the moon supports us to dance on the energies we cultivated together. The style of celebration will reflect to recent dynamic of the group and the work done together. We want to give all space for the authenticity of the moment and the co-creation between everybody present.
Very likely this are some of the ingredients....
- nightly circles and prayers in the medicine wheel
- long dancing nights with world music on our soundsystem
- drumming and life music
- experimental roleplay and juicy self expression inspired by our wardrobe of fancy dresses
- cuddle puddles or temple nights
- night walk to the natural shiva lingam up the valley, or moon light rituals up on the mountain
- clay bath
- artistic performance or sponaneous rituals
- ....or any surprise
A happening is a special moment in the community dynamics. While bringing the focus of people present and newcomers to the common magic and the possibly projected subject, it is still mainly about sharing the authenticity of the moment.
Providing the experimental field and living as community. Long term community members might cover this by work exchange.
|64 €||96 €||128 €|
Costs to organize this event. Handeled by event organizers or facilitators.
|24 €||36 €||48 €|
Sum of all contributions
|88 €||132 €||176 €|