Warm huddle of the tribe on New Moon
We meet in our warm and cosy spa, where the hot tub, a warmed floor and cuddle corners are providing joyful sensations and a cosy togetherness.
Newcomers get initiated into the Eros Lab and learn how to integrate into the field of trust, honesty and sensual contact.
The actual community gets together in this cosy space and tunes into strengthening the common field.
In extended talkingstick circles or other communication tools, we open the space for deep and honest sharing. As usually important questions arround the exploration of Love and Sexuality are coming to the surface, we might treat them in dedicated sessions, adapted to the needs and wishes.
Intense learning arround poliamory, authenitc expression, self-responsability, etc. arrises through the authenticity of the common process, and the healing power of the circle of everybody present.
- 1987 - 1989: Sulzhof (Ecovillage, Germany)
- 1990 - 1991: Cortijo de la Loma (Cultural center, Spain)
- 1992 - 1996: El Morreon (Sustainable settlement, Spain)
- 1996 - 1998: Wilde Rose (Ecovillage / Artists community, Germany)
- 1999: 3 month participation in Tamera (Ecovillage / Healing biotope, Portugal)
- 2000 - present: Valle de Sensaciones, Spain
- since 2010: yearly participation in the Ecovillage conferences of the European and the African Ecovillage Networks
- 1989 - 2000: Travelling craft man and instrument maker
- 1996: Tutor of the musical youth camp (German musical council)
- 1997 - 1998: Co-organisator of ‘Arche Nova‘, Caravan of peace (Travelling community: 100 artists on the road)
- 1999 - 2000: Creator of ‘Medicine wheel of the senses‘ (artistic and educational park)
- since 2000: Founder of Valle de Sensaciones (Experimental educative project about artistic sustainability.)
- since 2000: Tutor for green building, eco-technologies, natural living, creativity, music.
- 2001: gained 'Award about Research in Renewable Energy' (por Caja España)
- 2003: Creator of 'Community mandala' (game approach to organize communal living)
- 2010: Gained 'Award for the best musical game'. (German musical council)
- 2008 - 2010: Administrator of the Iberian Ecivillage Network site
- since 2010: Creator of GEN sites. (Collaborative online platform for Ecovillage Networking)
- 2012: Architect of 'Solution Library' (Educational online platform of GEN).
I am a high-sensitive person and can feel the emotions of my environment and see the boundaries of free and easy living. After 19 years being in the guest relation-field in different hotels and restaurants I quit and changed my life 3 years ago and concentradet on education in consciousness-coaching, meditation-trainings and energy work. In different settings I offer to release and change the perception and the beliefs, in order to come in motion again. After the ISTA-Festival I joined in Israel I also opened the door for bodywork and now give sessions in tantric touch and encountering-workshops. My wish is to create spaces that people can re-connect to their heart and their own pure and amazing essence and live their life fully and authentically. Professional experiences:
- Tantric Massage
- Conscious Sensuality Intensive, Level 1
- Art of Sacred & Healing Space and Ritual
- Art of Connection - Intensive Training
- 10-days Vipassana-Retreat
- Consciousness Coaching
- Guest relation leadership
- Me`ever Art Community: Mitzpe Ramon, Israel
- Havat Gan Eden Agri-Culture Community: Netanya, Israel
A happening is a special moment in the community dynamics. While bringing the focus of people present and newcomers to the common magic and the possibly projected subject, it is still mainly about sharing the authenticity of the moment.